1. The Watertown/Waltham Relay for Life is holding a kickoff event tonight at The City Streets Restaurant.
2. Author and Watertown resident Ali Hosseini will talk about his book "The Lemon Grove" - set in Iran and US during the 80s - tonight at the Watertown Free Public Library.
3. The Senior Center will hold a free blood pressure screening event this morning.
4. Looking to kick up your heels? Check out the Folk Arts Center of New England's folk dance program tonight. at First Parish of Watertown.
5. Get the latest headlines in your email each morning in the free Watertown Patch Newsletter. Subscribe by clicking here.