- The movie rated PG, will play at the Watertown Free Public Library, 123 Main St., today at 6 p.m. All are welcome to come to the library for family movie night.
- Tonight the Watertown Citizens for Environmental Safety's meets at 7 p.m. at St. John's Methodist Church, 80 Mt. Auburn St. For more information contact Tony Palomba at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seniors looking to keep active can attend an exercise class hosted by the Watertown Senior Center, 31 Marshall St. The program includes muscle strengthening, light stretching, and low impact aerobics, and is focused on the needs of seniors in a fun and safe environment. The class runs from 11 a.m. to noon, and costs $3 per class.
- The Watertown Free Public Library will host an tonight at 7 p.m. Copies of book titles are available at the main circulation desk two weeks prior to discussion.
- The Arsenal Center for the Arts, 321 Arsenal St., has a pair of art exhibitions on display. features the work of Amy Ross, Yuko Adachi, and Deborah Brand. is a show of artwork of Lisa Cohen and Kimberly Thompson, who make collages from recycled magazines, and junk mail, and digitally enhanced pop-art photography. The exhibit is open from noon to 6 p.m.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something