1. The School Committee meets tonight, and will elect committee officers and hear a report from the Elementary World Language Task Force.
2. Donate blood at the American Red Cross' Blood Drive, today at St. John's Methodist Church.
3. The Arsenal Center for the Arts revs up the new year with a program of winter art classes and workshops for adults and children beginning this week.
4. The Watertown Library hosts an afterrnoon family friendly movie.
5. Get the latest headlines in your email each morning in the free Watertown Patch Newsletter. Subscribe by clicking here.