1. The most major of Muslim holidays starts at sundown tonight, but the fasting for Ramadan begins at dawn Friday; Ramadan ends in the evening of Saturday, August 18, 2012.
2. Enjoy Armenian food, music, dancing and more at beginning today.
3. Kids can come to the Watertown Free Public Library and make their own stamp. This is the latest in the .
4. The Canadian-American Club . Bring along your instrument and join the fun, featuring plenty of Down Home Music, Fiddling, Country, Bluegrass.
5. Seniors looking to keep active can go to the Watertown Senior Center for the class. The program includes muscle strengthening, light stretching, and low impact aerobics, and is focused on the needs of seniors in a fun and safe environment.