- in the Raya Stern Trustees Room in the Watertown Public Library today at 5 p.m. Residents can discuss pending legislation or any other issue of concern to them.
- . Today's group will discuss "26 Fairmount Avenue" by Tomie DePaola, a book from the Watertown Public School summer reading list.
- It's going to be another hot one, today. today from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Local musicians will perform , 47 Main St., tonight from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. There is no cover charge and reservations are not needed.
- Seniors looking to keep active can go to the Watertown Senior Center for the class. The program includes muscle strengthening, light stretching, and low impact aerobics, and is focused on the needs of seniors in a fun and safe environment. The class runs from 11 a.m. to noon, and costs $3 per class.