1. It could be another rainy day, with the forecast calling for a 50 percent chance of rain and up to 3/4 of an inch of rainfall. The high will be in the low 80s.
2. The Canadian-American Club . Bring along your instrument and join the fun, featuring plenty of Down Home Music, Fiddling, Country, Bluegrass.
3. A Certified Reading Dog will stop by the Watertown Free Public Library to .
4. Seniors can try their luck with a game of . Come to the center this morning. Players old and new are welcome.
5. Subscribe for the Watertown Patch newsletter and get the latest headlines in your email each day. Click here to sign up.