- at 6 p.m. at the Victory Field track. The event, which raises money to fight cancer, ends Saturday at 8 a.m.
- at the Arsenal Center for the Arts. The band, which consists of some of Boston's best Reggae musicians, goes on at 7:30 p.m.
- Seniors looking to keep active can go to the Watertown Senior Center for the class. The program includes muscle strengthening, light stretching, and low impact aerobics, and is focused on the needs of seniors in a fun and safe environment. The class runs from 11 a.m. to noon, and costs $3 per class.
- The Watertown Free Public Library will have stories, songs, and crafts for children ages 3 to 5 today in the Children's Program Room. The event begins at 11 a.m.
- Parents and children can take a stroll through the Watertown Mall every this morning at 9:30 a.m. The mall provides a safe, climate-controlled environment, and the group meets near Carter's. Strollers are welcome.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something