- today from 10 a.m. to noon. New players are always welcome to join the fun.
- Parents and children can take a every this morning at 9:30 a.m. The mall provides a safe, climate-controlled environment, and the group meets near Carter's. Strollers are welcome.
- Red Auerbach's name is synonymous with the Boston Celtics, and his story is told in . The play goes on stage at the Arsenal Center for the Arts tonight at 8 p.m.
- Seniors looking to keep active can go to the Watertown Senior Center for the class. The program includes muscle strengthening, light stretching, and low impact aerobics, and is focused on the needs of seniors in a fun and safe environment. The class runs from 11 a.m. to noon, and costs $3 per class.
- St. John's Methodist Church holds its tonight from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. All are welcome.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something