- . The agenda includes a presentation from Sen. Brownsberger and a presentation on moving the town's recycling center.
- today for chidlren ages 7 and under.
- today from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Watertown Senior Center. The SHINE (Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders) program is a free program funded by the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs.
- . He will be at the Senior Center this morning.
- The Dealtry Memorial Swimming and Wading Pool is today.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something