- tonight at 7 p.m. in Town Hall. The board will hear from the library, the Fire Department, the Assessor's office and about the Capital Improvement Plan.
- The Watertown Free Public Library will have today in the Children's Program Room. The event begins at 11 a.m.
- will be held tonight at Church of Good Shepherd, tonight at 7 p.m. The seminar by Chronic Care Community Corps helps those support friends who are caring for the elderly or those with chronic or life-threatening diseases.
- The Senior Center's group meets weekly for support and to socialize. Individuals may weigh in, exercise, and discuss nutrition with long-time volunteer Evelyn Casey.
- The Watertown Recreation Department invites residents to come to the tonight at 6 p.m. in Town Hall. Any issues or questions about the Recreation program will be discussed..