- The today for the MIAA Div. 3 state semifinal. The Raiders take on Cardinal Spellman on the parquet floor at 4:15 p.m.
- Seniors can have their today from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Watertown Senior Center. The SHINE (Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders) program is a free program funded by the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs.
- The at 7 p.m. in Town Hall. The group will discuss possible changes to the Watertown charter.
- The Watertown Family Network offers a weekly playgroup for children ages 3 months to 1 year old. Kids can come play and sing with Bee.
- Enjoy live jazz music at Stellina Restaurant tonight from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. There is no cover charge and reservations are not needed.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something