- The today for the MIAA Div. 3 state semifinal. The Raiders take on Cardinal Spellman on the parquet floor at 4:15 p.m.
- Seniors can have their today from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Watertown Senior Center. The SHINE (Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders) program is a free program funded by the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs.
- The at 7 p.m. in Town Hall. The group will discuss possible changes to the Watertown charter.
- The Watertown Family Network offers a weekly playgroup for children ages 3 months to 1 year old. Kids can come play and sing with Bee.
- Enjoy live jazz music at Stellina Restaurant tonight from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. There is no cover charge and reservations are not needed.