- Children in grades K to 5 can at the Watertown Free Public Library. The program runs from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Registration is required.
- The at 7 p.m. The commission meets in Town Hall in the Philip Pane Meeting Room.
- The Watertown Free Public Library, 123 Main St, offers for teens and adults tonight at 7 p.m. A beginner's lesson led by an experienced scrapbooker will will be held and more experienced scrapbookers are welcome to work on their current project. Bring three to five pictures to make your first page, everything else will be supplied.
- The Watertown Family Network hosts a at 9 a.m. today. New parents benefit greatly from interacting and connecting with other parents in their community. The WFN groups, which are facilitated by trained and supervised leaders, provide an accessible and comfortable place for parents and their babies to come together.
- Today, at 10 a.m. The group will discuss "The School of Essential Ingredients" by Erica Bauermeister, described as "a novel about life, love, and the magic of food."
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something