- at 6:30 p.m. to discuss the possibility of hiring a community social service coordinator. The meeting will be at Town Hall.
- will he held tonight at 6 p.m. at Watertown High School. The program has proven to improve the health & lives of participants. Former participants credit the program with increasing their control over their diabetes.
- Come to the Watertown Free Public Library and . Sessions begin at 11 a.m.
- today from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Watertown Senior Center. The SHINE (Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders) program is a free program funded by the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs.
- from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. There is no cover charge, and no reservations are needed.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something