- at 6:30 p.m. to discuss the possibility of hiring a community social service coordinator. The meeting will be at Town Hall.
- will he held tonight at 6 p.m. at Watertown High School. The program has proven to improve the health & lives of participants. Former participants credit the program with increasing their control over their diabetes.
- Come to the Watertown Free Public Library and . Sessions begin at 11 a.m.
- today from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Watertown Senior Center. The SHINE (Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders) program is a free program funded by the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs.
- from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. There is no cover charge, and no reservations are needed.