- The School Committee will hold its . The meeting begins at 7 p.m. tonight in Town Hall.
- The Arsenal Center for the Arts presents Tonight's guests are author Sue Standing and artist Laurie Armenti.
- Seniors looking to keep active can go to the Watertown Senior Center for the class. The program includes muscle strengthening, light stretching, and low impact aerobics, and is focused on the needs of seniors in a fun and safe environment. The class runs from 11 a.m. to noon, and costs $3 per class.
- The Watertown Free Public Library will tonight at 6:30 p.m.
- hosts an event for all mothers and fathers with children up to the age of 5. The group meets from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.