- Dine at Not Your Average Joe's tonight and 15 percent of your bill will go to Watertown Education Foundation if you bring the certificate . This is the first of a series of Tuesdays in March which will benefit the organization.
- Bring your newborns and pre-walkers to the Watertown Free Public Library for . Two half-hour sessions are offered, at 9:30 a.m. and again from 11:00 a.m.
- Schedule a 15-30 minute appointment to answer your questions about your electronic devicesat the Library today at 11 a.m. Registration is required in advance. Find out how to sign up .
- The Senior Center's group meets weekly for support and to socialize. Individuals may weigh in, exercise, and discuss nutrition with long-time volunteer Evelyn Casey.
- The Watertown Family Network offers a . Kids can come play and sing with Bee.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something