- Dine at Not Your Average Joe's tonight and 15 percent of your bill will go to Watertown Education Foundation if you bring the certificate . This is the first of a series of Tuesdays in March which will benefit the organization.
- Bring your newborns and pre-walkers to the Watertown Free Public Library for . Two half-hour sessions are offered, at 9:30 a.m. and again from 11:00 a.m.
- Schedule a 15-30 minute appointment to answer your questions about your electronic devicesat the Library today at 11 a.m. Registration is required in advance. Find out how to sign up .
- The Senior Center's group meets weekly for support and to socialize. Individuals may weigh in, exercise, and discuss nutrition with long-time volunteer Evelyn Casey.
- The Watertown Family Network offers a . Kids can come play and sing with Bee.