- It's Martin Luther King Day. Some things closed for the holiday honoring the Civil Rights leader are municipal, state and federal offices.
- will be held at the Hellenic Cultural Center this morning at 9 a.m. Keynote speaker will be James DeWolfe Perry, who wrote "Traces of the Trade, A Story From the Deep North," about the legacy of the slave trade in the Northern part of the United States.
- Boston Sports Club hosts on the MLK Day holiday. The program begins at 9 a.m.
- at the Arsenal Center for the Arts today at 7:30 p.m. The comedy written by Yasmina Reza is an intelligent and witty Tony Award-winning play asks the question, "What does our taste in art say about who we are as individuals?"
- tonight from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. There is no cover charge, and no reservations are needed.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something