- Living with vision loss? Head to the in today from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. At the event, particpants can try out hi-tech devices and new tools for independent living.
- at 7:30 p.m. in Town Hall. The commission will discuss the
- The Watertown Health Department will be at the Senior Center. The clinic begins at 9 a.m.
- The Watertown Free Library's at 7 p.m. Tonight's book is "Desert Queen" by Janet Wallach.
- The Watertown Family Network hosts a today at 9 a.m. The free weekly group is open to new parents and babies - birth to one year old.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something