- Living with vision loss? Head to the in today from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. At the event, particpants can try out hi-tech devices and new tools for independent living.
- at 7:30 p.m. in Town Hall. The commission will discuss the
- The Watertown Health Department will be at the Senior Center. The clinic begins at 9 a.m.
- The Watertown Free Library's at 7 p.m. Tonight's book is "Desert Queen" by Janet Wallach.
- The Watertown Family Network hosts a today at 9 a.m. The free weekly group is open to new parents and babies - birth to one year old.