- today from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. A trained technician from Miracle Ear will perform the screenings, check hearing aids, and recommend further services if needed.
- The Watertown Free Public Library is , on trial for conspiring to kill the president, and Frederick Aiken, her reluctant defense attorney. The event is free and begins at 6 p.m.
- today at 11:30 a.m. The event is free, and Regina Pizzeria will offer discounted lunches for those in attendance.
- every Thursday evening. This week's class: Intro to Excel. Space is limited to 10 people per class, so please call the library or sign up at the reference desk.
- Folk Arts Center of New England will hold a tonight at 8 p.m. at First Parish of Watertown. Prior international folk dance experience is helpful, but many dances can be followed by watching the leaders.