- today from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. A trained technician from Miracle Ear will perform the screenings, check hearing aids, and recommend further services if needed.
- The Watertown Free Public Library is , on trial for conspiring to kill the president, and Frederick Aiken, her reluctant defense attorney. The event is free and begins at 6 p.m.
- today at 11:30 a.m. The event is free, and Regina Pizzeria will offer discounted lunches for those in attendance.
- every Thursday evening. This week's class: Intro to Excel. Space is limited to 10 people per class, so please call the library or sign up at the reference desk.
- Folk Arts Center of New England will hold a tonight at 8 p.m. at First Parish of Watertown. Prior international folk dance experience is helpful, but many dances can be followed by watching the leaders.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something