- tonight at 6:15 p.m. The event is at the St. James Armenian Church.
- at 9:30 a.m. at the Senior Center. Come work on your own projects and receive feedback from instructor, artist Dawn Scaltreto.
- . The six week free workshop is for adults living with, or caring for, someone with persistent health conditions including: chronic pain, limited mobility, decreased energy, frustration, and other negative impacts on your social life and daily activities due to ongoing health conditions.
- Enjoy music at Stellina Restaurant tonight from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. There is no cover charge and reservations are not needed.
- St. Patrick's Family Outreach hosts an event for all mothers and fathers with children up to the age of 5. The group meets from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something