1. The Arsenal Center for the Arts hosts a gospel concert before the opening night of The New Repertory Theater's production of "To Kill A Mockingbird." See how to get a discount ticket.
2. The Town Council's Public Works Subcommittee meets today and will discuss plans for Whitney Hill.
3. Children are invited to the Watertown Library for for children comfortable being separated from their caregiver.
4. The WHS boys' soccer team hosts Burlington today at Victory Field.
5. Get the latest headlines in your email each morning with the Watertown Patch Newsletter and get breaking news alerts. Click here to subscribe.