1. Step back in time with an photo exhibit of a colorful, rural Indian village: Mimi Bernardin's "Baba’s Village: Glimpses of an Ancestral Home." The show is now on at the Arsenal Center for the Arts.
2. Watertown High School has a full slate of home games today, including the field hockey, volleyball and girls' soccer squads.
3. Watertown artist Leslie Evans is exhibiting linoleum cut relief prints at Habitat Audubon Wildlife Sanctuary in Belmont this month.
4. Take a literary journey through the Mount Auburn Cemetery and learn about the poetry and lives of several 20th Century Harvard-related poets who chose Mount Auburn as their final resting place.
5. Get the latest news in your email each morning by subscribing to the Watertown Patch newsletter.