The Town Council meets tonight in Town Hall in the Council Chambers.
1. ROLL CALL
2. EXECUTIVE SESSION: 6:30 PM – To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate – former East Branch Library.
3. RETURN TO OPEN SESSION: 7:15 PM
4. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5. EXAMINATION OF MINUTES: January 22, 2013.
6. PUBLIC FORUM
7. PRESIDENT’S REPORT: State-wide Special Election - June 25, 2013.
8. INFORMATIONAL PRESENTATIONS:
a) Presentation on the Fiscal Year 2012 Audit Report and Management Letter –Frank Biron, CPA, Melanson, Heath & Company, P.C.
b) Informational update on the proposed Park renovations/improvements at 552 Main Street – Peter Centola, Recreation Director.
9. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
a) Committee on Personnel and Town Organization report on a Town Organizationstudy – Susan Falkoff, Chair.
b) Committee on Budget and Fiscal Oversight report and action on the Fiscal Year 2012 Audit – Vincent J. Piccirilli, Chair.