The Town Council meets tonight in the Council Chamber in Town Hall.
1. ROLL CALL
2. EXECUTIVE SESSION: 6:30 PM – to consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate.
3. RETURN TO OPEN SESSION: 7:15 PM
4. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5. EXAMINATION OF MINUTES: October 2nd and October 23rd.
6. PUBLIC FORUM
7. COMMUNICATION AND REPORTS FROM TOWN OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES:
a) Informational Presentation on proposed park renovation/improvements at Casey Park - Peter Centola, Recreation Director and Glen Howard, CDM Smith.
8. PRESIDENT’S REPORT
9. PUBLIC HEARING AND VOTE:
a) Public hearing and vote on an Amendment to the Fiscal Year 2013 Budget.
10. MOTIONS, ORDERS AND RESOLUTIONS:
a) Acceptance of Proclamation recognizing the 75th Anniversary of the Taxiarche/Archangels Greek church.
b) First Reading on a proposed Order allocating the property tax levy among or between property classes for Fiscal Year 2013.
c) First Reading on a proposed Order setting optional tax exemptions for Fiscal Year 2013.
11. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
a) Committee on Public Works report and action on re-appointments to the Stormwater Advisory Committee and Conservation Commission and a report and action on Whitney Hill – Cecilia Lenk, Chair.
12. NEW BUSINESS
13. COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE TOWN MANAGER:
a) Request for Confirmation – appointment/reappointment to Traffic Commission.
b) Request for Confirmation – appointment/reappointment to Housing Authority.
14. REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION
16. PUBLIC FORUM