Just over a year ago Watertown Patch went live. I'd like to thank everyone who has:
- used this site by reading and commenting
- posted a community event
- written for or blogged on this site
- subscribed to our newsletters
- claimed his or her Patch business listing
- shaped Watertown Patch by talking to , my regional editor, , or our ad sales staff.
Watertown Patch is constantly evolving, and Watertown residents have helped shape what you see when you visit the site.
Though I lived in Watertown for several years before becoming editor of Watertown Patch, I have learned so much about the town and the people who make Watertown their home.
So, now that we've been around a year, what do you like about Watertown Patch? What do you hate? What can we do better?
You can always reach me in the comments section here or on any post, at Charlie.Breitrose@patch.com, on Twitter @WatertownPatch and by phone at 617-272-5575. And if you see me around Watertown say hello. I'm the one with the Patch sticker on his laptop.
Thanks for a great year, Watertown,