June 15, 1:29 p.m.: A boy got a toy ring stuck on his finger. Firefighters went to Union Street and cut it off with a ring cutter.
June 16, 3:24 p.m.: A man reported feeling ill after smelling an odor of what he believed to be natural gas. Firefighters could not detect natural gas, but still smelled something. After more investigation, they found a cracked sewer line in the basement, and the fumes had entered the building through the air conditioning system.
June 17, 6:52 a.m.: A 2001 Audi caught fire on Clarendon Street. The car was in flames when fire crews arrived, and firefighters extinguished the blaze. The engine was severely damaged, and the owner of the car said he saw smoke coming from under the hood shortly after starting the car.
June 17, 6:59 p.m.: A woman riding her bicycle was struck by a truck on Main Street at Olcott Street. She has some lower back pain and also hurt her backside. She was immobilized with a neck collar and placed on a back board before being taken to Mt. Auburn Hospital.
June 19, 11:43 a.m.: Fire crews responded to a report of wires down on Common Street. They found a low hanging telephone wire. The wire was secured to the pole and the Verizon was called to fix the wire.
Transports to Hostpital: 36
Total Calls: 76