June 6, 2:55 p.m.: A woman from Coolidge Hill Road overdosed on prescription medicine, and she was taken to hospital by a Belmont ambulance which was assisting the Watertown Fire Department.
June 7, 10:52 a.m.: Firefighters responded to a report of power lines down on Elton Avenue. They discovered the wires were for cable and phone, so Comcast and Verizon were called in to deal with it.
June 8, 1:42 p.m.: Residents on Channing Road called because they smelled natural gas in the area. Fire crews found that utility workers had caused the leak while installing a utility pole. A safe zone was created and crews investigated further.
June 8, 5:28 p.m.: A resident of King Street called to report a fire had been started by oil and butter igniting in a pan. When firefighters arrived, the fire had been doused and the pan was put out on the porch.
June 8, 5:34 p.m.: Wires were arching on Richards Road, and fire crews found that the neutral line on the pole had snapped. Crews shut down electricity to a home on the street and NStar was called to deal with the situation.
June 8, 7: 37 p.m.: A fire started on an electrical pole on Merrill Road when a transformer exploded. The fire was put out and fire crews waited for NStar crews to arrive.
June 9, 1:51 p.m.: Firefighters responded to a car fire on Boylston Street near Mt. Auburn Street.
June 10, 7:42 a.m.: A power line fell on Columbia Street and was found propped up by a bush, and the wires hanging low. Verizon came in to replace the pole.
Transports to Hospital: 50
Total Calls: 102