As town planners set to work on the first comprehensive plan in nearly a quarter century, they seek ideas from Watertown residents for how they want to see the town look in the future.
On March 7, from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., the Watertown Planning Department will host a public meeting about the comprehensive plan. The meeting will be held at Watertown Middle School. Refreshments will be provided
Residents will be asked questions such as:
- What do you enjoy most about Watertown?
- What are the town’s biggest challenges?
- What can be done to enhance the Charles River waterfront?
- What are the key land use issues along Arsenal, Mt. Auburn, Galen, Main and Pleasant streets?
- What should be the focus for Watertown Square and Coolidge Square?