1. Three-time Grammy winner Ashley Cleveland will be performing her inspirational mix of gospel, rock, and soul music at 7 p.m. on Sunday at the Belmont-Watertown United Methodist Church. See more details here.
2. The Armenian Bone Marrow Donor Registry hosts its annual walk-a-thon Saturday in Watertown, beginning at the Armenian Cultural and Education Center on Nichols Avenue and ending at the Faire on the Square. Find out more here.
3. Watertown High School's Service Club is holding a car wash on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the parking lot behind WHS. See more here.
4. Cindy Kaplan, a PCI Certified Parent Coach and family therapist, will help you defuse your buttons, maintain your authority when your children push your buttons, and find your way back to parenting the way you intended. The free workshop will be held Sunday at the Watertown Library at 2:30 p.m. Get more information here.
5. A free Private School Forum for students and families will he held in Needham on Sunday at 1 p.m., and will play host to more than 60 independent schools from Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. See more information here.