The park looks deceptively small from the street, but the 14-acre park stretches between Arlington Street and Grove Street. Inside, there are two athletic fields used for soccer, softball and other sports, and it also has two basketball courts. Children can enjoy two playgrounds with play structures, as well as a sprinkler park. Two covered picnic areas have grills that can be reserved. The park is circled by tree-lined walking paths.
- Fax: 617-926-6129
- Hours: Sprinkler park: From Memorial Day to Labor Day, 11am - 1pm, 2pm - 4pm, 5pm - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Features: Fountain, Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms