This popular restaurant had to move out of a smaller space several years ago to accommodate the crowds, even on weekdays. It's now in a large, airy room, with an elegant bar area and lots of outdoor tables too. The owner is Venezuelan and dedicated to good eating. The food is authentic, plentiful and inexpensive.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 3pm. Dinner hours: Mon - Thu, 3pm - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 3pm - 10pm; Sun, 3pm - 8pm. Brunch hours: Sun, 11:30am - 3pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: lacasadepedrolatincuisine.com/index.php/menus.html
- Specialties: Latin-American dishes
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Cuisine: Latin American, Mexican, Southwestern, Tapas, Tex-Mex
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Banquets, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fun, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual