For more than 20 years, this inviting spot has been serving Italian specialties for lunch and dinner, such as soup, salads, salmon, mussels, shrimp, lamb and chicken Marsala. The restaurant continues to attract patrons with many novel promotions in authors' night, Thursday wine tastings and live jazz on Mondays and Tuesdays at 6pm. When weather permits, there is a lovely patio behind the restaurant, where you can enjoy dining al fresco.
- Hours: Lunch: Tue - Fri, 11:30am - 2pm. Dinner: Daily, 5pm - 10pm.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Paid lot
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating