Watertown High School
This comprehensive high school of more than 700 students offers a wide range of programs. The school has advanced placement classes in nine subjects. Watertown High school also runs a school-to-career program and students can take classes through their Virtual High School. Students can participate in a variety of clubs, extracurricular activities and athletic teams.
- Fax: 617-926-7723
- Hours: Office Hours, Mon - Fri, 8am - 3:30pm School hours, Mon - Fri, 7:55am - 2:30pm
- Number of students: 730
- Public/Private: Public
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Number of faculty: 72
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: English, French, Spanish, U.S. History, European History, Psychology, Calculus, Statistics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Extracurricular activities available: Student Council, Science, Math, National Honor Society, Book Club, Word Painter, Robotics, Drama, Chorus, Tri-Hi-Y/Interact, IDS, WHS radio, Yearbook, video yearbook, A Capella Chorus, Concert Chorus, String Ensemble, Pep Band, Concert Band
- Student clubs: Armenian, Italian, International, Sports Management, Gay/Straight Alliance, SADD, Peers Making Peace
- Sports teams: Baseball, B & G (Boys and Girls) Basketball, B & G Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, B & G Golf, B & G Ice Hockey, B & G Indoor Track, B & G Lacrosse, B & G Soccer, Softball, B & G Tennis, B & G Track, Girls Volleyball, B/G Water Polo, Wrestling.